Our Services A - Z :
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 
 

Search Results

If you do not find what you were looking for in the search results below, please try using our advanced search or the A-Z of services.

 

   

Service: Independent schools   

Related Services

Boarding schools


1-10 of 86 documents
next >>

92% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Bedfordshire Middle Class Public School
Bedfordshire Middle Class Public School Bedfordshire Middle Class Public School at the time of its opening [Z50/67/67]. The buildings were demolished as late as 1964 to make way for the offices of Robinson Rental, later Granada TV Rentals and at the time of writing [2013] offices including those of Central Bedfordshire Council.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
92% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: The Bedfordshire Middle Class Public School
The Bedfordshire Middle Class Public School Bedfordshire Middle Class Public School at the time of its opening [Z50/67/67]. J.L.Macassey; - CRT130Elstow2: articles on school: 1868-1869; - X271/18: The Elstonian magazine of old boys: 1897-1900;
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
49% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Old Warden School
Old Warden School Church from the south-east March 2008. The old Board Schools thus became Council Schools whilst the old National, British and other non-Board schools became known as Public Elementary Schools.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
33% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Sandy Boys and Girls Church and Public Elementary Schools
Sandy Boys and Girls Church and Public Elementary Schools Elevation of the Church Schools [AD3865/38/3]. In all classes the teaching is careful, intelligent and thorough…the general level of attainments of the scholars as a whole is creditable alike to the Head Master and his staff".
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
28% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Private Schools in Leighton Buzzard
Private Schools in Leighton Buzzard Directories record the following private schools in Leighton Buzzard from 1830 to 1940. Miss Eleanor Mollett's school for ladies at 47 Dudley Street: 1898 47 Dudley Street December 2008. Hockliffe Street.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
28% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Odell School
Odell School Odell church from the south May 2008. A schoolhouse and a good master are sadly wanted". On 13th July 1877 the school was visited by the Factory Inspector concerning the half timers who were at Lace School for part of each day.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
22% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Sandy Public Elementary Mixed to Saint Swithuns Lower Schools
Sandy Public Elementary Mixed to Saint Swithuns Lower Schools Elevation of the Church Schools [AD3865/38/3]. The teacher of Class 2 returned only a week ago after twelve months leave of absence during which she visited Australia under the scheme for the interchange of teachers.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
22% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Horton Preparatory School
Horton Preparatory School Ickwell has always been too small and too close to Northill to support any village school of its own. Staff consisted of a matron, two masters and ten servants in addition to the headmaster.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
22% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Heathfield School Caddington
Heathfield School Caddington Elevation of Caddington Church of England School about 1859 [AD3865/9]. The following year the Inspector criticised the smallness of the school garden and the rusty tools noting that only an hour a week was devoted to gardening and only six scholars in the class.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
20% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Leighton Buzzard Education 1812 to 1903
Leighton Buzzard Education 1812 to 1903 Lake Street Baptist Chapel about 1910 [Z50/72/167]. The Church of England day school was clearly funded by Leigh's, but probably also by Pulford's Charity and was probably the ancestor of Pulford's School.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 

Results Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   next >>

Powered by Semaphore