Our Services A - Z :
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 
 

Search Results

If you do not find what you were looking for in the search results below, please try using our advanced search or the A-Z of services.

 

   

Service: Bridges   

Related Services

Weight limits


1-10 of 44 documents
next >>

84% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Harrold Bridge
Harrold Bridge Harrold Bridge in May 2008. The case was as follows: "This Bridge is an ancient structure over the River Ouze at Harrold…the Bridge consists of 4 principal arches at the North end over the main stream with several Land arches at the South end for carriage way which appear to be of more recent date - and a long causeway with many arches as a foot and horse way"....
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
71% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Hardwick Bridge Kempston Hardwick
Hardwick Bridge Kempston Hardwick Hardwick Bridge October 2007. It is a stone structure with twin arches and a brick parapet. In 1635 William Pierson was presented at the same court for taking stepping stones away from the bridge [PE466/2].
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
71% 17 - 31 Oct 2016
You are here: Home Page > Council and Democracy > Data Protection, FOI & EIR > Freedom of Information > FOI and EIR Disclosure Log > 17 - 31 Oct 2016. Central Bedfordshire Council Waste and Minerals. 4.
Bedford Borough Council Frequently Asked Questions

 
71% 17 - 31 Oct 2016
Browser does not support script. If yes to questions one or two, how much energy (in kWh) are you generating?. ARUP. 4. Alternatively a brief description would suffice eg pelican crossing across 2 lane single carriageway road or toucan across a 4 lane dual carriageway. freedomofinformation@bedford.gov.uk for a copy of the attachment.
Bedford Borough Council

 
67% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Blunham Bridges
Blunham Bridges Blunham Bridges August 2009. This indicates that the parapet was either built, or, more likely, raised in height in the 19th century as a low stringcourse which may represent the height of the original parapet can be seen from the river on the downstream face.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
62% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Oakley Bridges
Oakley Bridges Oakley Bridge about 1900 [Z1130/85]. One arch remains of this older foot bridge, separated from the rest of Oakley Bridge to the south by a causeway over a small island. The Quarter Sessions reported that the bridge was still owned by the Duke in 1848 [QBP6].
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
28% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: The Bridge Hotel Leighton Buzzard
The Bridge Hotel Leighton Buzzard The Bridge Hotel in the 1940s. Lucas was in partnership with Moses Lovett [CCE2778/7] and leased the Shoulder of Mutton to Joseph Stone of Leighton Buzzard, publican, on a yearly tenancy for 9/15/- in 1861. CCE2778/9: abstracted will of Joseph Lucas: 1825;
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
28% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Girtford Bridge
Girtford Bridge Girtford Bridge around 1920 [Z1306/99]. A number of 16th century wills leave money or goods for the repair of the bridge, the earliest being the will of Ralph Brunsale of Sandy of 1504 as noted by Bedfordshire Historical Record Society volume 45. In 1725 the road from Biggleswade to Alconbury Hill [Huntingdonshire], today's, the Great North Road, today's A1 was turnpiked.
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
24% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Tempsford Bridge
Tempsford Bridge Tempsford Bridge about 1820 from a painting by Fisher [X67/934/60]. By 1814 responsibility for the bridge had passed from the turnpike trustees to the Quarter Sessions and in that year Bedford architect John Wing reported the bridge unsafe [QBM1, 68].
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 
24% Hosted By Bedford Borough Council: Tempsford Bridge
Tempsford Bridge Tempsford Bridge about 1820 from a painting by Fisher [X67/934/60]. By 1814 responsibility for the bridge had passed from the turnpike trustees to the Quarter Sessions and in that year Bedford architect John Wing reported the bridge unsafe [QBM1, 68].
Bedfordshire County Council (Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and

 

Results Page:  1 2 3 4 5   next >>

Powered by Semaphore